Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Webster's Falls

I suppose I'll start this blog off with some old photos I found on my computer. These are from a few years ago during the winter, when I went to visit Webster's Falls with my family! This waterfall is a pretty popular destination, and probably considered one of the best in Hamilton.






Check out those ice formations!




Edit: I would recommend that you go here, since it is so gorgeous (especially in the summertime!) but just recently the stairs to visit the base of the falls have been closed! There are still platforms that you can see it with, but it's just not the same as hanging out on the rocks at the bottom. Darn. Hopefully it opens up again soon...! (still go there though - there is an awesome lawn for picnics and you can still relax by the stream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment